Experienced Compassionate Representation
I Practice One Area Of Law: Helping People Get Free From Debt
Creditors can make all the threats they want. The truth is, you can file for bankruptcy and still live a perfectly happy and comfortable life, free of embarrassment and full of hope for the future. There’s a good chance you’ll be able to keep your house and car — as long as you have an experienced Tennessee lawyer like me on your side.
Let Me Show You How I Can Help:
- Keep your house and car while eliminating all or most of your other types of debt
- Eliminate or reduce credit card debts
- Get rid of doctor and hospital bills
- Reduce monthly student loan payments
- Get out from under debts from gambling
- Eliminate old tax arrears
- Eliminate or reduce back-dues to your homeowner’s association
- Get payday lenders off your back
- Use the bankruptcy courts to reduce or eliminate all other types of debt
Every American deserves a fresh start from debt. Are you fed up with creditor harassment? Do you want to prevent wage garnishment, repossession or foreclosure? Are you sick of losing sleep over debt that has spiraled out of control? The Constitution allows bankruptcy for people in your exact situation.
Learn More About Ben
There is life after bankruptcy. You will be able to get credit. You will be able to sleep soundly without having to worry about how you are going to catch up on your bills. You will have a fresh start.
With more than 30 years of experience on my side, I know that step one should always be getting to know you, because I want to offer a personalized solution.
Free Consultations Available
I like to begin every case with a dialog. I want to learn about your situation, and I want you to know about your options. The more you know, the more you can take control of your life. This is true whether you are drowning in debt because of illness or injury and mounting medical bills, an expensive divorce or joblessness brought on by the recession. For personal service, clear explanations and honest answers, contact me. Call 901-730-4958 or send an email to schedule a meeting today.
The law office of Ben Sissman is a debt relief agency that helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
What To Bring To Your First Meeting
You may be wondering what to bring to your first meeting with a Tennessee bankruptcy lawyer. The most important items are:
- Paycheck stubs going back six months
- Tax returns going back four years
- Bills from all of your creditors