Common Bankruptcy Questions
If debt is causing you to lose sleep and taking years off your life, the help and hope you need are just a phone call or an email away.
I am Memphis bankruptcy attorney Ben Sissman. For more than 30 years, my law firm has shown thousands of people just like you the road back to financial freedom. Filing for consumer bankruptcy should not be a frightening, embarrassing experience. Really, it’s a new beginning, and I would like to be a part of your fresh financial start.
For answers to frequently asked questions about bankruptcy, follow the links below:
- Is Bankruptcy Right For Me?
- Chapter 7 Or Chapter 13?
- What If I Do Nothing?
- Will I Have To Go To Court?
- Can I File Bankruptcy More Than Once?
- How Does Bankruptcy Affect Co-Signers?
- Will I Lose My Business?
- Can I Keep My Car?
- What If I Can’t Pay My Utilities?
- What If A Creditor Sues Me?
- Can I Keep My House?
- What Are Bankruptcy Exemptions?
- Can One Spouse File For Bankruptcy Without The Other?
- Should Spouses File Jointly?
- FAQs About Medical Debt
Free Initial Consultation | Memphis, Tennessee, Bankruptcy Lawyer
The law office of Ben Sissman is a debt relief agency that helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.