Bankruptcy: Giving Americans A Second Chance For More Than 200 Years
The founders of our country understood that if America stands for anything, it stands for giving people a second chance. And that includes debt relief.
My Law Firm Is About One Thing: Helping You Start Over Free From Debt
Is your debt causing you to lose sleep and taking years off your life? The help and hope you need are just a phone call or an email away.
Afraid of the next bill collection call? Put a stop to them now. Call 901-730-4958.
I am Memphis bankruptcy attorney Ben Sissman. Over the course of more than 30 years, my law firm has shown thousands of people just like you the road back to financial freedom. Federal bankruptcy protections are on the books for that very reason — to give people the second chance they need, the fresh start they deserve.
It’s Debt — Not The End Of The World
First, let me assure you: Debt is not the end of the world, and you are going to get through this with your pride and future intact.
Filing for consumer bankruptcy should not be a frightening, embarrassing experience. Some people think it’s the end of the world. Really, it’s a new beginning — the first step on your journey to financial freedom and stability. Many of today’s business success stories began with bankruptcy. The same kind of success is within your grasp.
I would like to be a part of your success story.
I can answer your questions and explain everything about bankruptcy:
- Bankruptcy isn’t the answer for everyone.
Is it right for you?
- What should you look for in a bankruptcy lawyer?
- What do you need to bring along to your first meeting?
- Which chapter of bankruptcy will be your best option?
- I will guide you through the bankruptcy process.
- What is true about bankruptcy? And what are just myths?
- This is how to handle some of the credit fallout after bankruptcy.
- Other than bankruptcy, what other choices are there for getting out of debt?
- How will bankruptcy affect your divorce?
- Is it a good idea for the elderly to file for bankruptcy?
Free Initial Consultation
Call 901-730-4958 or send an email to schedule a meeting today.
The law office of Ben Sissman is a debt relief agency that helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.