Benefits Of Bankruptcy: A Life Free From Debt
Find Out What It Means To Be Free From The Worries Of Heavy Debt
I have helped thousands get the fresh start they need and deserve — out from under the heavy burden and worry of debt. Imagine how much less stress you would have if you didn’t have so many bills to worry about. Call me today. Sleep better tonight: 901-730-4958.
I’m Memphis, Tennessee, bankruptcy attorney Ben Sissman. I have helped people like you, with families just like yours, deal with debt problems for more than 30 years. No matter how you got into debt, I offer a free initial consultation to explore bankruptcy as a possible solution.
Keep Your House And Car
Yes, most people can keep their house and car when filing bankruptcy. You agree to keep paying those bills, but eliminate or restructure the others.
Bankruptcy can do different things for different people. Whether you are dealing with credit card debt, harassing phone calls, wage garnishment or home foreclosure, bankruptcy offers benefits that no other form of debt relief can provide.
It’s Your Life — Take It Back From The Bill Collectors
Some of the benefits of bankruptcy include:
- Discharge of debt: Bankruptcy does more than reduce debt or kick it down the road. In many cases, it completely eliminates debt.
- Tax-free debt relief: Unlike debt forgiven through debt settlement or consolidation, you do not incur a tax liability for debt discharged through bankruptcy.
- Elimination of creditor harassment: Once you file bankruptcy, creditors cannot call you or harass you in any way.
- Asset protection: When you file bankruptcy, many of your assets are protected from creditors. Examples include equity in your home up to a certain amount, a car up to a certain value, household possessions up to a certain value and retirement accounts.
- Protection from repossession and foreclosure: Bankruptcy puts an immediate stop to creditor actions such as repossession and foreclosure.
- Protection from lawsuits: Bankruptcy puts an immediate stop to lawsuits and collections of lawsuit judgments.
To find out more about the benefits of bankruptcy for your situation, contact me for personal service, clear explanations and honest answers.
Stop Garnishment, Harassment, Eviction And Foreclosure
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.